Our Marketing Plan – How we sell El Segundo Homes
1. Online and Internet Advertising – Over 90% of California homebuyers first begin their search online and over 25% first see the home they will eventually buy on the internet? Does your Realtor know that? We list your South Bay Home on Sothebys various websites, ElSegundoMLS.com, KeithKyleHomes, Homes.com, The Beach Reporter, FindYourSouthBayHome, Hermosa Beach Homes, South Bay Oceanfront, LA Times.com, Yahoo.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, California Association of Realtors and the MLS. In addition we offer “featured” advertising on Zillow
2. Vista Sotheby’s New Listings Caravan and Brokers Open Houses.
3. Virtual Tours – We will create a virtual tour of your home to allow buyers to view your home and all it has to offer. Todays buyers demand pictures and virtual tours of luxury homes and properties
4. Customized Property Websites – Create a website unique to your home with a memorable address to allow potential buyers to quickly remember your home and website and access information, photos, virtual tours and open house schedules.
5. Traditional Advertising – to achieve maximum exposure for your property. Daily or weekly advertising in Beach Reporter, Digs Magazine, Easy Reader, Daily Breeze and LA Times.
6. For Sale Sign – Place a South Bay Brokers “FOR SALE” sign on your property.
7. MLS – Exposure for thousands of local Realtors. Load your property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) to cooperate with all the offices and agents in the area as well as the general public on various free MLS Sites.
8. Promotional Flyers – Create professionally designed color promotional flyers with photo and “selling points” and distribute to all area REALTORS®.
9. Brokers Open Houses- We will hold a broker’s open house for agents to preview your home. We will notify the other agents through a professional flyer service who deliver approximately 4,000 flyers to agents throughout the South Bay.
10. Realtor Access – Place a South Bay Association of Realtors lockbox on property (with permission of seller) to ensure maximum access to agents and their clients.
11. Networking – Use vast Realtor network to get the word out to both agents and their clients.
12. Email Realty Flyers – We have a database of thousands of realtors in the South Bay and will notify them via an email property flyers of your home and why they should sell it See one of our MLS South Bay Realtor Flyers.
13. Just Listed Postcards – Mail surrounding area color “Just Listed” postcard and include in our monthly newsletter to past and current clients.
14. Open Houses – Hold Public Open Houses on the weekend supported by advertising and supplemental “open house” list in Beach Reporter.
15. Communication – Weekly communication with you to ensure that the sale of your house is progressing and that you are aware of all important details. I will personally work with you until escrow is closed.
16. Market Awareness – Keep current on other area listings and sales to maintain top competitive position.
17. Agent Feedback – Communicate with the agents that have shown the home and report this information to you.