Three Sixty South Bay
Three Sixty South Bay offers resort style living at its best with new and newer construction homes, a spectacular common area known as The Center and a location that’s central to everything. With home types and styles for just about everyone the community offers one level condos in The Flats, townhomes and single family homes. At the heart of it all is the 2.5 acre entertainment complex that includes a state of the art resident’s only gym, three pools, a billiard/social room, wine room, basketball courts and BBQ areas perfect for weekend entertaining. The Center is ideal for lounging poolside, exercising and socializing with friends and embraces a true community feel. Conveniently located near the ocean, and beaches of El Segundo and Manhattan Beach, the 405 and 105 freeways and a short distance to the Metro Green Line station is ideal for today’s busy lifestyles.
The Flats offer eight unique floorplans achieving single-level living at its best ranging from 950+ square-foot studios to two-bedroom condos with over 1660 square feet all enjoying resort amenities including a state of the art gym, sport courts, three pools, a spectacular public/billiard/wine room as well as a dog park.
- Residence 1 957 Sq. Ft. Studio 1 Bathroom 1-Car Garage
- Residence 2 1,424 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 3 1,429 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 4 1,323 Sq. Ft. 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 5 1,654 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 6 1,662 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms + Retreat 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 7 1,511 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem Garage
- Residence 8 1,548 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2-Car Tandem or Side-by-Side Garage
The Court offer townhome style homes that feature open kitchens, attached garages, private patio areas, open layouts in smaller 5 or 6 unit buildings. Floorplans range from 2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms plus a 3rd floor loft with square footage ranging from 1,367 to 1,978. Beautiful architecture and high end finishes make these homes a great option.
- Residence 1 1,579 – 1,630 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2 1,608 – 1,629 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Bypass Garage
- Residence 2X 2,072 – 2,101 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3 1,592 – 1,668 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
- Residence 3X 1,930 – 2,106 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 2-Car Garage
The Terraces present unique single-family homes unlike anything currently offered in the South Bay, evoking the classic modern architecture of historic LA neighborhoods. Features that reflect the neighborhood’s embrace of contemporary Los Angeles living include large secondary bedrooms, second-level laundry rooms, flexible bonus rooms and spacious third-level private decks. Private yards offer residents outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful South Bay weather and warm ocean breezes.
- Residence 1 Approximately. 1,842 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 2 Approximately. 2,047 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 3 Approximately 2,163 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 4 Approximately . 2,456 – 2,508 Sq. Ft. 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage
- Residence 5 Approximately 1,716 Sq. Ft. 2 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 2-Car Side-By-Side Garage